Terms of Service
1. WenCycle is not responsible for clothing items that bleed, shrink, or otherwise change as a result of normal washing.
2. WenCycle is not responsible for lost articles unless proven that we were responsible for the loss.
3. WenCycle accepts all laundered ( WenCycle ) garments on the basis of weight and does not perform a piece-by-piece count.
4. WenCycle is not responsible for damage to items labeled “hand wash only” or “dry clean only” and is not responsible for checking for these labels in customers’s clothing items. Please check before WenCycle picks them up.
5. WenCycle is not responsible for loss of or damage to any personal or non-cleanable items left in the clothing or bags. WenCycle is also not responsible for items left in clothing (e.g. ink pen, markers, lip balm, etc) that may result in damage to clothing during wash. Customer agrees not to leave such items in its clothing or in the delivery bags.
6. WenCycle is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of items left unattended for pick up-or drop-off.
7. WenCycle reserves the right to refuse customers or refuse cleaning any item.
8. WenCycle does not guarantee removal of all stains.
9. WenCycle will not clean clothing infested with scabies, bed bugs, mites, fleas or any such contagious parasites or insects.
10. WenCycle at its sole discretion may reimburse clients for lost or damaged clothing in an amount to be determined by WenCycle- this amount cannot exceed $100.00 in total per order or $25.00 total for every 10lbs of laundry washed regardless of brand or condition. Incoming weight vs outgoing weight are heavily relied upon for ascertaining whether there are lost items or not. Customers must notify WenCycle within 24h hours of receipt of a delivery of any lost or damaged items from that particular delivery, failure to do so constitutes waiver of a claim for any lost or damaged items from that delivery.
11. WenCycle liability under this agreement shall be limited to general money damages in an amount not to exceed the charges for the term of service paid by Customer in the term under which the damages are alleged to have occurred. This liability shall be the extent of WenCycle liability regardless of the form in which any legal or equitable action may be brought and the foregoing shall constitute Customers exclusive remedy. In no event will WenCycle ’s be held liable or be responsible for any consequential, special, indirect, incidental, or punitive loss or damages whether or not WenCycle knew or should have known of the likelihood of any loss or damages. WenCycle disclaims all warranties express or implied with respect to the services rendered under this agreement.
12. Customer will have a $10.00 dollar hold on credit card, if costs is greater or less will be reimbursed or charged.
13. This agreement and any documents referred to herein constitute the complete, exclusive, and entire agreement between the parties, may not be modified except in writing signed by both parties, and shall be governed by the state of New Jersey, which it operates.